I can’t attest to how kid-friendly this dish is, since I made it especially for the two adults in the house. This was so easy to make; I was able to juggle steaming the carpet, prepping the food, cooking it, and picking up the kids from abuelo’s house at the same time. The recipe attracted me with all its pantry staples. I literally had to get three ingredients from the store to make this crisp and juicy chicken number!
Sorry the pic isn’t so great. My food disappeared before I could get a better shot!
Click on the link up top for the complete recipe. Enjoy!
Here’s a quick list of simple changes I made:
- used 1 lb. of red potatoes
- no kosher salt, just regular iodized
- used white button mushrooms instead of cremini
- used the whole recipe on 2 larger chicken breasts
- poured marinate into the pan to cook with the chicken
- cooked for 35 minutes in the oven