Runny. Yolky. Yellow. It just makes everything so much better. Here are 10 of the many dishes that are just so much better when topped off with an egg. Enjoy!
- Salads. Sprinkle that with some chopped up hard-boiled egg.
- Sandwiches. Make it over-medium for a juicy bite.
- Classic burger. Nice and over-easy will never go wrong.
- Fried rice. Sunny side up and runny all the way.
- Ramen noodles. Crack a raw one into that steamy broth and let it poach itself to perfection.
- Steak. Any which way you have an egg with a steak is sublime.
- Pancakes. Eliminate the butter and syrup and replace them with a runny egg. Delicious!
- Tacos. Top off that taco with some crumbled hard-boiled yolk and savor the silkiness. Or just scramble it up.
- Pasta carbonara. With a poached egg, it almost should be part of the recipe.
- Fried chicken. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Either way, they belong together naturally.
Photos courtesy of the following sites: