And the countdown begins. Today marks the first day of thirty days before I turn thirty on the thirtieth. Excited yet?
Is it too late for a 20s bucket list? I’ve got a month before I submit to the big three-O. Here comes a little booster for the aging senses: YOLO!
So…let’s do an end-of-20s bucket list for my last month as a 20-something-year-old. No. It’s not ridiculous. Humor me.
1. Volunteer for a good cause.
2. Play the guitar out in the open.
3. Read Homer. (Started on August 1)
4. Make pasta from scratch. (August 5)
5. Take the babies to watch the sunrise.
6. Dance in the rain. (August 3)
7. Learn five phrases in five different languages. (Started on August 2)
8. Sketch a portrait.
9. Write snail mail. (August 6)
10. Stay up all night talking with somebody.
11. Watch a silent film.
12. Plant a tree.
13. Do a random act of kindness. (August 3)
14. Sew a dress and wear it on a night out.
15. Get a tattoo.
16. Send out a message in a bottle. (August 12)
17. Start selling on Etsy.
18. Go stargazing at the beach.
19. Cover a song on YouTube.
20. Fly somewhere for a day and back.
21. Start a family tree. (Started on August 8)
22. Make wildflower bouquets to give away. (August 12) 23. Visit the cemetery. (August 12)
24. Have a movie series marathon.
25. Organize a family culture night.
26. Leave a positivity trail.
27. Take the train to a random place.
28. Take a group yoga class.
29. Learn to say ‘hello’ in 30 languages.
30. Go see Bruno Mars.
As much as I would like to, there are no crazy adventures on this bucket list as I’m trying to be as realistic with the babies around. My list is simple, family-friendly, and cost-effective. Gotta keep it in the budget! Wish me luck as I wish you the same! 🙂